- Full-size cashmere scarf: 200 x 40 cm / 79 x 16 inches.
- Classic pure color with fringed design.
- 100% cashmere from Inner Mongolia.
- Woven by our exclusive RippleLite technology - soft as the baby kitten.
- Ultra cozy and warm, enjoy a warm winter.
- Gift box included. The best warm-hearted gift for her.
- Free Shipping & No-hassle returns.
- Wash by hand in room temperature water with a gentle detergent or cashmere shampoo
- Soak the scarf for 2 - 5 minutes
- Avoid using a washing machine, fabric softeners, or any product containing bleach – these will remove the natural oil in the fibers and alter the color you fell in love with
- Continue to rinse the scarf until all soap clears
- Gently press water out and place it lengthwise on a clean, dry bath towel
- Roll up the towel and press with your palms to squeeze out excess water
- Do not twist or wring the garment and avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun
- Protect your cashmere scarf by sealing it in a breathable bag with zip closure to keep unwanted creatures (aka moths) away
- Cedar blocks or lavender sachets are recommended to help keep moths out of your business
Cozy and soft as “a” baby kitten.
The scarf looks & feels lovely. Sadly it is not for me but a gift for a friend. I hope she will like it as much as I do.
I absolutely LOVE this scarf. It is so soft to the touch you can't help but want to wear it around your neck. Living in snow country sometimes it's hard to get the chill out of your bones. Having this gorgeous cashmere scarf around is a definite must. I wear it under a blazer for work. or fling it around my neck under my jacket and it looks beautiful on my husband under his jackets as well. It would make an excellent gift.
Love it! Beautiful, soft and luxurious, can’t ask for more.
I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets chilly in air conditioning. It is super soft and very good quality. It's large enough to wear as a shawl/wrap, but also could be used as a scarf. She wore it immediately, and many people complimented her on how nice it looks.