Featherlight Pink Blue Cashmere Scarf
- Full-size cashmere scarf - 220 x 100 cm / 87 x 39 inches.
- Every season wearable.
- 100% cashmere from Inner Mongolia.
- Designed in California, USA.
- Made in Inner Mongolia, China.
- Featherlight woven style, extremely lightweight and soft.
- Ultra cozy and warm, enjoy a warm winter.
- The gift box included. The best warm-hearted gift for her.
- Free Shipping & No-hassle returns.
- Wash by hand in room temperature water with a gentle detergent or cashmere shampoo
- Soak the scarf for 2 - 5 minutes
- Avoid using a washing machine, fabric softeners, or any product containing bleach – these will remove the natural oil in the fibers and alter the color you fell in love with
- Continue to rinse the scarf until all soap clears
- Gently press water out and place it lengthwise on a clean, dry bath towel
- Roll up the towel and press with your palms to squeeze out excess water
- Do not twist or wring the garment and avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun
- Protect your cashmere scarf by sealing it in a breathable bag with zip closure to keep unwanted creatures (aka moths) away
- Cedar blocks or lavender sachets are recommended to help keep moths out of your business
This is a lovey, very large but very thin and light scarf. The red color is decent and beautiful and the cashmere is whisper soft. Great for travel since it folds up into almost nothing. I am going to buy another color soon.
Lovely scarf and presentation! Unique in the blending of colors
I like the tissue thin, light weight of this scarf. Perfect for when your coat and sweater are too thick and without adding another heavy layer, this adds just enough warmth around you neck. Wraps and ties beautifully. Yes, could snag and tear, but i would just hide in folds, Ha!
My new daughter-in-law's first Cashmere. She tried passing it through her engagement ring, and it worked!! Very warm, soft and attractive....she loves it and tells me so frequently~
This lightweight cashmere scarf was exactly as advertised . Happy with it