Mens Black Cashmere Scarf
- Mens black cashmere scarf - 180 x 30 cm / 71 x 12 inches.
- Classic black color with fringed design.
- 100% cashmere from Inner Mongolia.
- Designed in California, USA.
- Made in Inner Mongolia, China.
- Woven by our exclusive RippleLite technology - soft as the baby kitten.
- Ultra cozy and warm, enjoy a warm winter with the mens black cashmere scarf.
- Gift box included.
- Free Shipping & No-hassle returns.
- Wash by hand in room temperature water with a gentle detergent or cashmere shampoo
- Soak the scarf for 2 - 5 minutes
- Avoid using a washing machine, fabric softeners, or any product containing bleach – these will remove the natural oil in the fibers and alter the color you fell in love with
- Continue to rinse the scarf until all soap clears
- Gently press water out and place it lengthwise on a clean, dry bath towel
- Roll up the towel and press with your palms to squeeze out excess water
- Do not twist or wring the garment and avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun
- Protect your cashmere scarf by sealing it in a breathable bag with zip closure to keep unwanted creatures (aka moths) away
- Cedar blocks or lavender sachets are recommended to help keep moths out of your business
I recently discovered your cashmere scarves and on a whim, decided to place an order. Since I live in Southern California, my opportunity to wear scarves is somewhat limited in my native environment, although as a somewhat frequent business traveler (including overseas), I can appreciate the utility of a quality scarf.
I will say that your product upon initial inspection exceeds expectations. Beautifully packaged, soft to the touch, the quality seems evident. I'm sure I'm not the first who has purchased "genuine cashmere" on the street for a very modest price, knowing full well that what we're buying is unlikely to be what it claims. Your product easily rivals, if not exceeds, a cashmere scarf I purchased in the UK last year at Harrod's on sale in the off season, which had a "regular" price about 3X your listed one.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the men's cashmere scarf I purchased to anyone seeking high quality at a reasonable cost.
Works surprising well. I never thought such a thing fabric could be warm, I grew up with heavy wool and bulky jackets to stay warm but this scarf is soft almost silky and let's zero wind get to my neck!
Thanks for sending cleaning care tips also.
Purchased this item for my brother and he loves it
The softness is perfect and the length ...