Wine Red Scarf Wrap
- Over-sized cashmere wrap 200 x 70 cm / 79 x 28 inches.
- Classic solid color with fringed design.
- 100% cashmere from Inner Mongolia.
- Woven by our exclusive RippleLite technology - soft as the baby kitten.
- Ultra cozy and warm, enjoy a warm winter.
- Gift box included. The best warm-hearted gift for her.
- Free Shipping & No-hassle returns.
- Wash by hand in room temperature water with a gentle detergent or cashmere shampoo
- Soak the scarf for 2 - 5 minutes
- Avoid using a washing machine, fabric softeners, or any product containing bleach – these will remove the natural oil in the fibers and alter the color you fell in love with
- Continue to rinse the scarf until all soap clears
- Gently press water out and place it lengthwise on a clean, dry bath towel
- Roll up the towel and press with your palms to squeeze out excess water
- Do not twist or wring the garment and avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun
- Protect your cashmere scarf by sealing it in a breathable bag with zip closure to keep unwanted creatures (aka moths) away
- Cedar blocks or lavender sachets are recommended to help keep moths out of your business
I sent a wrap to my friend's mother for her 70th birthday. She loves it so much that made my day. I will continue to shop with Ovcio. Great services and fast shipping!!! What's not to love?!
This scarf is amazing! I purchased as a gift for my mom and she loves it! It’s soft, warm, and comfortable. And it looks great with what she wears to work! Would get another one for myself!
This Ovcio wrap is so soft, stylish, cozy, and will keep you very warm! I work in downtown New York where winter gets nasty. This oversized scarf has kept me very comfortable and warm. Again, when you get this scarf, you're getting great quality. Enjoy!
Extremely happy with this scarf. No peeling or fuzz balls coming off on your clothing. Very warm and has a business look to it as you can expect from a cashmere scarf. Expect it to be around for many winters to come.
This 100% cashmere scarf is long and soft--perfect for tying into a Parisian knot.It's not the least itchy, it's warm, and the cashmere has a wonderful feel on the neck. Great value!